It’s summer. The days are long, and the nights are cool(er).
Take some time to enjoy yourself. Do something out of the ordinary. Try new food. Explore a new part of town. Drive all night and see the sun rise on the beach.
Again, it’s summer. It doesn’t have to be all about Con Law, externships, and bar prep.
- Grab a friend or a stranger and play Team Trivia: Atlanta Locations
- See that epic summer flick at the drive-in: Starlight Drive-in on Moreland Ave.
- Catch the 4th of July fireworks: Atlanta, Stone Mountain, Decatur
- Find a King of Pops cart or eat some funnel cake: Festivals and concerts
- Escape to the hills (3.5 hours): Asheville, NC
- Dip your toes in the surf (6 hours): Destin, FL
- Eat a beignet (7 hours): New Orleans, LA
- Hear some blues and suck on some ribs (6 hours): Memphis, TN