As the long Memorial Day weekend approaches, you may be looking for ideas for things to do. The good news is that Atlanta always has a host of activities at this time of year. Whether you’re looking for music, outdoor activities, or geek brethren, here are just a few suggestions.
- Atlanta Caribbean Carnival Parade & Festival Village, May 23, Old Fourth Ward
- Atlanta Jazz Festival, May 22-24, Piedmont Park
- Braves play the Brewers, May 21-24, Turner Field
- Decatur Arts Festival, May 23-24, Decatur
- Masters Water Ski & Wakeboard Tournament, May 22 – 25, Callaway Gardens
- Salute the Troops weekend, May 23-25, Stone Mountain Park
- TimeGate (Doctor Who convention), May 22-24, Marriott Century Center