The law library is launching a new workshop series this spring. Each “Library Abridged” workshop will be 20 minutes long and focused on a narrow aspect of legal research, technology for lawyers and more. Coffee will also be served.
Workshops will meet in the law library conference room. And each workshop will be given twice, at 2:45 p.m. on Mondays and at 5:20 p.m. on Tuesdays. The full schedule is below:
- Jan. 24 & 25 — A Professional’s Guide to Facebook
- Feb. 7 & 8 — Let Me Google That For You
- Feb. 21 & 22 – Better Know Your States: 50 State Surveys
- Mar. 14 & 15 — Listening to the Law: Audiocasefiles
- Mar. 28 & 29 — Take the Law Into Your Own Hands: eBooks
- Apr. 11 & 12 — There’s an App For That: Apps For Lawyers
Although each workshop is independent from the rest, each student who attends the full series will receive a certificate of completion. Plan to join us this semester and top off your legal research skills.