Facebook recently changed its settings options to allow users more control over what they see in their news feeds. This means you can take a few steps to ensure you always see posts from the Law Library’s page. Woohoo!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Like us on Facebook. (If you haven’t already, of course.)
- From any page, look for the small down arrow on the top right of the page. Click it.
- Select News Feed Preferences, then select the Pages section.
- Find our page from your list of Pages you follow, and click the Following button next to our name.
- Change that setting to See First.
- Bask in the knowledge that you’ll never miss one of our posts again.