Congratulations to all our graduating law students!
Did you know that you can still access the law library long after graduation? It’s true! As a law alum, you can continue to use the library facilities and collection throughout your career. Just a few of the perks of being alumni include:
- on-site access to electronic databases, including LexisNexis Academic (federal and state cases, statutes and more)
- access to the library whenever we are open, including exams
- ability to borrow up to 5 books for 4 weeks at a time (with an alumni card, see below)
- online renewal options and account review access
- a wealth of Georgia practitioners’ resources, such as civil and criminal forms, topical treatises and handbooks
- research assistance from the librarians
- a Bloomberg Terminal
- printers, copy machines and a scanner (email and flashdrive enabled)
- so much more!
We hope that you continue to see the law library as a resource throughout your career!