Congratulations to all our 1Ls for completing your first law school exam! If you’re looking for ways to relax this weekend and take your mind off the test, we humbly offer a few suggestions:
1. If you’re still clinging to Halloween, there are still two nights left of Netherworld.
2. For a bit more sophistication, there’s a European wine festival starting at 7 p.m. tonight.
3. Chomp and Stomp, a bluegrass/5K run/chili cookoff event, happens tomorrow in Cabbagetown.
4. A bunch of movies are opening this weekend (natch), including Wreck-It Ralph, Flight, and The Man With the Iron Fists.
5. And speaking of movies, remember to watch V For Vendetta in anticipation of November 5.
And, if all else fails, stay home and relax! You made it!