Before you begin your first week of classes, you will need to register for several different research systems. You should have received authorization codes for each of these systems during the Technology Introduction of New Student Orientation. If you have trouble registering your account, please contact Reference/Student Services Librarian Austin Williams.
- Go to lawschool.westlaw.com.
- Click Register Password on the lawschool.westlaw.com sign-on page.
- Click the link next to Registering for the First Time?
- Type your email address in the text box and click Go.
- Type your Westlaw password in the text box and click Go.
- Type the information requested, read the agreement, and click I Agree. You will receive a confirmation message and a follow-up email.
- One your account is set up, you can log-in to Westlaw or WestlawNext with your Username and Password at lawschool.westlaw.com.
- Go to http://register.lexisnexis.com/lawschool.
- Enter GSU’s registration code.
- Click submit.
- A new window/tab will open with your temporary ID and temporary Password credentials.
- Follow the steps on this screen in order to create your new custom ID and Password at www.lexisnexis.com/lawschool.
- One your account is set up, you can log-in to Lexis Advance with your ID and Password at www.lexisnexis.com/lawschool.
- Go to http://bloomberglaw.com/activate.
- Look for “Authorization Code” located at the top of the screen (in a blue box).
- Enter your authorization code.
- Follow the steps to create an account. (You will need to register using your GSU email).
- Once your account is setup, you can log-in to Bloomberg Law with your Username and Password at http://about.bloomberglaw.com/.
- Go to www.cali.org.
- Click on “Create new account,” located on the right side of the screen.
- Follow the steps to create a new account. (You will need to register using your GSU email).
- You will receive a verification email after you have set up your account.
- Once your account is setup, you can log-in to CALI with your Username and Password at www.cali.org.