The library staff and librarians want to extend a warm welcome to incoming and returning students. We’re glad you’re back!
We’re looking forward to working with you this year and throughout your legal career.
Below are some helpful links and information about library resources for the upcoming semester.
- Search our Catalog to locate materials within the library at our homepage. You can find Fall 2019 textbooks that are available on Reserve that you can use for 3 hours at a time.
- Reserve one of the 27 study rooms available for use by groups of two or more law students. To increase efficiency and shorten lines at the circulation desk, we now ask students to make their own reservations in advance of picking up keys, including the names of all group members when making the reservation. This can be done using the online booking system.
- Supplement your studies with our online study aids from Wolters Kluwer and West Academic, available at https://insidelaw.gsu.edu/study-aids. Print study aids, such as flashcards, are available at the circulation desk as well.
- Learn things and earn your digital badge with the ALERT Program, which starts on August 28th.
- Check out our Research Guides which provide resources for specific subjects, as well as Life as a Law Student.
- Get help with your Research Methods in Law homework and other research needs during reference hours, both live and via chat. The Chat Reference box is in red, located on the left side of our homepage.
- Check out CALI lessons, an interactive electronic tool that provides legal information about a subject and then quizzes the student on this information.
You can find our hours at https://lawlibrary.gsu.edu/calendar/. We are looking forward to seeing everyone throughout the semester. If there is anything that we can do to help you, please let us know!