The library staff and librarians want to extend a warm welcome back to returning students. Now that you’ve made it through the spring (and summer) semester, you’re now trying to prepare yourself for the unknowns of fall. We in the library wanted to send you some helpful information and let you know what fall will look like for us.
We have a lot of helpful information on the Reopening Guide that the Law Librarians prepared for you. It will provide you up to date information about Circulation (including library hours), Reference, Study Aids, Accessing the Library’s Databases, Using the Library’s Catalog, and Other Student Services. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide study rooms for the fall semester due to the pandemic. We hope to be able to reopen them soon!
Law school can be challenging under normal circumstances. Below are some helpful links and information about library resources for the upcoming semester.
- You can find and keep up with our hours on our Calendar webpage.
- Get help with your research needs during our virtual reference hours. Questions can be submitted through chat reference, emailed to email@example.com, or you can call us at 404-413-9102.
- Search our Catalog to locate materials within the library on our homepage. You can find the materials that were previously available on reserve within the general collection with a new availability of 1 week at a time.
- Learn things and earn your digital badge with the ALERT Program, which starts on August 26th.
- Supplement your studies with our online study aids from Wolters Kluwer and West Academic, now available on our Databases webpage. Don’t forget the CALI lessons!
- Check out our Research Guides which provide resources for specific subjects.
- Learn time management and productivity tips on our blog: Time Management Suggestions For 2Ls+ and Productivity Tips for The Upcoming Academic Year.
Good luck! If there is anything that we can do to help you, please let us know! You will hear from your Personal Librarian soon!
You must be logged in to post a comment.