Another tough semester almost complete! Hang in there, you are days away from finishing.
We wanted to remind you of two opportunities to get some help from librarians or take a break from studying!
We still have two virtual events where you can meet with Librarians:
- Virtual PB&J
- Thursday, December 10th from 12:00 – 1:00 pm.
- Drop in to enjoy some PB&J virtually, ask reference questions, or just chat with us!
- Virtual Thursday Trivia
- Thursday, December 10th from 5:00 – 6:00 pm.
- The winner will be labeled the GSU Law Library Trivia Master and will be featured on the Law Library’s digital displays.
Pet Pics Display:
- Pictures of students, faculty, staff, and their pets are on display via the private link sent to you in the most recent personal librarian email. Please reach out to us if you need access to it. These images are also being displayed on the law library digital signage. You can still get your pet added to the display by emailing Gerard Fowke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a reminder, we will be open to the GSU Law community for normal Fall 2020 hours through the end of the exam period, December 16th.
Good luck on finals! Reach out to us if you need assistance, research-based or otherwise.