Cue the annual welcome back blog post!
It’s everyone’s favorite time of year. A summer of work, summer classes, internships, externships, pre-lawschool anxiety is now over. We’re back! Fall classes started yesterday and everyone seems to be getting into the swing of things already. For those of you who are law school returners, you seem to have picked up where you left off checking out study rooms, being quiet on the 6th floor, and looking generally happy to be in our beautiful building. For you new students, so far so good! However, the pursuit of knowledge is neverending. So, just in case you forgot, or you didn’t know, or you are choosing to forget, I wanted to highlight a few things in the library.
- Standing desks – We have them! One is on the 5th floor and three are on 6.
- Study rooms – don’t forget you can check them out online on our webpage http://www.lawlibrary.gsu.edu or directly from http://booking.lawlibrary.gsu.edu/reserve/studyroomres
- Online study aids – All your favorite titles from Wolters Kluwer and West Academic available at https://insidelaw.gsu.edu/study-aids
- The ALERT Program – Starts next Wednesday. Come learn things and earn your digital badge
- Hours – Always available at https://lawlibrary.gsu.edu/calendar/
Beyond these highlights, we’re just glad to have you all back. It was getting awfully quiet without you.