Law students at Georgia State University are awesome. And one of the ways they show it is by helping their fellow law students. They’ve shared a lot of good advice about law school on our blog in the past few years, and we wanted to highlight just a bit of it for our incoming 1Ls.
- A Quick & Dirty Guide For 1Ls
- Survival Guide: College of Law Library
- How to Outline
- 10 “1L” GSU Law Library Resources
- My Favorite Legal Terms
- Do This Now, So You Don’t Pay Later. Seriously.
- On Why Glannon’s Civil Procedure E&E Is the Best Law School Supplement of All Time
Thank you once again to our law students for offering their advice, and good luck to all new 1Ls!